EDISON18 : The 18th International Conference on Electron Dynamics in Semiconductors, Optoelectronics and Nanostructures

July 22-26, 2013
Kunibiki Messe, Matsue, Japan

Passport and Visa

All the persons entering Japan must have a valid passport. In addition, persons coming from certain countries must have a visa issued by a Japanese consul in their country. For details, please inquire at your nearest Japanese Embassy or Consulate. The website for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan is http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/index.html.

Request for invitation letters and other documents required for visa applications will only be processed after payment of the registration fee is confirmed. Please, contact the conference secretariat (edison18@iis.u-tokyo.ac.jp) for any further information.